Join us for Winterfest at Hilldale! This will be a BIG DAY full of food, fellowship, and fun!
Chili Cook-off will begin at 12:00. Activities start at 12:30.
Interested in entering your chili in the contest?
Sign up below!
Not interested in competition, but love to cook?
We need MORE CHILI for all our guests! You can also fill out the form below just to share your special recipe as a fantastic lunch!
January 26, 2020 | 12pm-2pm
Chili Lunch & Contest.
Trivia and winter fun for children and all ages!
- Chili submissions must be received by 11:10 AM on Sunday, January 26.
- Chili will be delivered in a slow cooker/crockpot.
- Chili must be warmed to at least 165 degrees at time of judging.
- Contestants will fill out a label for their Chili including: chili-name, category, and self-perceived spice level.
- Judging will commence at 11:15.
- Contestants will not be present during judging.
- Judges will score each entry based on  elements:
- Highest total in each section will be the winner.
- In the event of a tie, the Judges will score a 6th category: Name of Chili. And add the total to the previous total. If there remains a tie, a game of chance will determine the winner (flip coin/draw straws) Highest total score wins.
- Hot & Spicy