Why We Give
The Bible teaches us a baseline standard for giving. When we give the first fruit to the church, we put God first in our lives. Generosity is an act of worship that expresses our gratitude, faith, and love for others.
God provides for the ministry of Hilldale UMC through your generosity. We honor your gifts with faithful stewardship, ethical business practices, and full accountability so that the financial integrity of Hilldale UMC remains beyond reproach.
How We Give
We have entered into a new time in church mission, connection, and outreach! The novel coronavirus and its infection, COVID-19, are redefining many practices of the church even though our mission is unwavering.
In the midst of our current situation, we have been asked by many people, "how do we continue to support the mission of the church financially?"
Here is our quick-list of how to do so...
- ACH Draft
- This is the preferred method of giving that puts your financial faithfulness on auto-pilot and helps the church fully understand its projected income. Fill out this form and return it to the church office ASAP (click here). There is no fee to the church or you for this method.
- Recurring Bill Pay through Your Bank
- This is the next best method and requires you setting up a recurring bill pay with your bank. You can do this online or by calling your bank. There is no fee to you or the church for this method. See the address below to setup Bill Pay.
- Mail in a Check
- You can also mail in a check. We do not receive them via mail at our physical address for security purposes. But we do receive them at PO Box 3874, Clarksville, TN 37043. There is no fee for this but you do pay for a stamp.
- Online Giving
- You can give online right now, by filling in the form below! This is a great way to instantly support your church. There is an approximately 3% fee charged to the church but it is a small price to pay if someone will give now who might not utilize one of the other methods above. We do not mind the fee!
Address for Online Bill Pay & Mailing a Check...
PO Box 3874
Clarksville, TN 37043
If you would like to download the ACH form to begin automatic withdrawals for your tithe/gift contributions, you can do that below.
To make an immediate gift, use the form below: