VIRTUAL Sunday school- APRIL/MAY 2020
VIRTUAL Sunday school- MARCH 2020
We have an amazing group of students who make us proud and hopeful for what is to come in our world and faith. The best way to learn more about our program and get connected is to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram...
Our youth programs...
Sunday School for all ages is from 9:45-10:45am every Sunday morning. All youth ages 6th-12th grade are invited to attend.
- From 9:45-10am, we will congregate in the Christian Life Center for coffee, donuts, and fellowship.
- Our lesson will begin at 10am in the Youth Room. The topics of Sunday School vary by series on Sunday evenings.
Sunday Night Youth Group is from 5-7pm Sunday nights through the school year. All youth ages 6th-12th grade are invited to attend.
- We have dinner, fellowship, lessons, small groups, and worship.
- The goal of Sunday Night is to give our youth the knowledge of the love of God, the grace of Jesus Christ, and the communion of the Holy Spirit. The youth are then tasked with embodying the "takeaway" of each lesson for the world and using it throughout the week.
Wonderful Wednesdays are from 5:30-7pm Wednesday nights through the school year. All youth ages 6th-12th grade are invited to attend.
- We have dinner, fellowship, relationship building, and discussions about God in our daily lives.
- Oftentimes, students are not given the space to grapple with their faith in relation to work, school, family life, sports, and everything that exists outside of church.
- We strive to create a community where students feel comfortable enough to authentically share their true selves with the community.
Special Events, Trips, Mission, & Retreats for all youth (6th - 12th Grade).
- We have many special events, trips, retreats, and mission projects throughout the year. You can view the church's upcoming events page to see what's happening soon. We would also love for you to connect with our Director of Youth & Young Adults to talk through what is happening and how you or your student can be involved.
Meet our Youth & Young Adult Director
Hannah Burnett joined the Hilldale UMC leadership team in 2019 as the Director of Youth & Young Adult Ministry. Hannah found her call to ministry while leading a campus ministry at Western Kentucky University. Hannah has a deep love of God and our students that models the Grace of Jesus for our church.
If you still have questions for Hilldale Youth, then @hilldaleumcyouth on Instagram, send us a FB message, or send our Youth Director an email through the form below...